About this talk
Traditional email security solutions aren’t enough to protect businesses anymore. Strategies and processes need to be in place to actively defend your business, people and data against sophisticated email threats.
Join us as we explore strategies to improve your email protection and answer questions:
- Why is email still the #1 threat vector?
- What types of attack strategies are cybercriminals using during the pandemic?
- How can IT security professionals make sense of the threat landscape?
- How does remote work change the perspective on security?
- What threats should end users be on the lookout for?
- With email communication and messaging becoming integral to remote work, what can employees do to stay safe?
- Why do traditional defences fail to detect and stop advanced attacks?
- Should organizations deploy 2FA to prevent account takeover?
- When threats do get through, how should incident response work?
- Beyond technology tools, how can organizations improve their defences?