Join us for our three-day virtual event with expert speakers covering the latest trends and offering live demonstrations of technology in action.
We will be covering Infrastructure Modernisation (Day 1), Workspace Transformation (Day 2) and Security (Day 3) specialisms. There will be daily live keynotes followed by break-out sessions allowing you to select the content that matters to you and your organisation most.
The specialists at ComputerWorld will be joined by experts from Microsoft, VMware, Dell Technologies as well as many other leading technology manufacturers.
We will be regularly adding and updating sessions prior to the event.
* Once the live event finishes you will be able to catch-up on the sessions you have missed for a further two weeks.
- vSphere 7
- VMworld 2020 Announcements
- VxRail Update
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- Start your journey to the cloud
- Proactivly Manage Your Virtual Infrastructure with Runecast
- Dell EMC PowerStore a Deep Dive
- Make the most out of your Dell EMC Storage solution with Dell EMC CloudIQ
- What's new in Veeam v10
- Infrastructure panel discussion
- Reviewing your Backup and DR strategy
Day Two - Workspace
- Driving Adoption of Microsoft 365 within your business
- Microsoft Teams - Whats new and what's on the road map?
- VMware Workspace ONE update
- Ease employee on-boarding with VMware Workspace ONE intelligence
- Workspace panel discussion
- Deep Dive into Microsoft Lists
- Choosing the right video conferencing solutions for your business with Poly
- Dell Laptop Portfolio - Helping you pick the right devices for your users
- Windows Virtual Desktop by a Global Blackbelt (WVD)
- Microsoft Teams - Your Next Business Phone System
-Introduction to the Microsoft Power Platform from a Microsoft MVP
- Supporting legacy application on Windows 10 with Droplet Computing
- Running Windows applications on MacOS, Linux and more with Droplet Computing
Day Three - Security
- The CISO's top 7 security strategies for 2020 and beyond
- Protecting Microsoft 365 with Barracuda Essentials
- Are you prepared to handle a security breach?
- Introducing Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Managing your Windows Patching in a working from home world - Bitdefender
- How to review your Microsoft 365 Secure Score
- How quickly could you recover from a a ransomware attack?
- Will you anti-virus protect you when it matters the most?
- Security panel discussion
- Carbon Black Overview
Keynote - How HCI is revolutionizing the datacenter today and tomorrow!
Creating a developer self-service platform with vSphere 7 while maintaining governance
Deliver your datacentre migration project successfully (Microsoft Azure)
Runecast Analyzer: An Introduction
First Look at VMware on Azure
Is it time to get out of the hardware game?
The Veeam Cloud Data Management Platform – What’s coming in v11 and more.
Infrastructure Panel Discussion
Workspace Panel Discussion
Returning to work the new digital workspace, all users are not the same
Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) what is the hype?
Question Time with IGEL
Security Keynote: Incident Response Insights from 2020
5 key security initiatives for 2021 that will reduce your exposure and deliver value
Managing Threat Detection and Responses in the New Normal
Email security threats - how to protect your business, people and data
We're proudly supported by these amazing brands.